Sunday, January 20, 2013

English 102: Introductory Video

I am not that fond of showing my face online, call my old fashion or whatever, but I have this weird paranoia, too many times of my mom telling me to be careful with my identity online. :)! I was suppose to find a creative way in order to show myself and what better way than to show a video game that inspired me! When I was in High School, I wanted to do so many things, there was so much that interested me but when I learned more about the future careers, none of them seemed right or to fit what I liked. I can thank my brother for introducing me to this game known as Mass Effect. It was amazing and I could not help but fall completely and totally in love with it, after giving the game and the other two games much of my life (Several Months) and playing them over and over. I knew what I wanted to do with my life, and I always was writing and creating, so with a ton of research and time I know what I want to do with the rest of my life...and maybe one day a creation of mine will inspire another to do the same! :) So here is a video from Mass Effect 3. Enjoy!


This is a video from Youtube and a video from XboxViewTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment